COURSE 3: Developing opportunities for awareness, engagement, adaptability and resilience.
8 hours (PHSE) online training
We explore how opportunities could be found almost anywhere if we look out for them and follow up with the courage and conviction to take advantage of them. In addition we discover that the greatest regrets in life are opportunities that we missed out on, not those we take on and fail as in any event there are always valuable lessons to be learned and experience to be gained as a result.
TIME REQUIRED: Each section within this course module consists of a short video followed by multiple choice questions that can be completed in your own time, followed by more comprehensive Positive Action Activities. The module should take approximately 8 hours to complete.
INCLUDED IN THIS MODULE
LEARNING OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES FROM THIS MODULE
1. To explore how opportunities could be found almost anywhere you travel.
2. To adopt a mindset whereby recognising opportunity becomes instinctive.
3. To have the courage and conviction to take advantage of any opportunity.
4. To leave your comfort zone to explore further and take on new challenges.
5. To test yourself further to discover both your capabilities and limitations.
6. To explore how to reengineer opportunities to benefit both you and others.
7. To start developing your own network of likeminded people to connect with.
8. To best explore, attract, adapt, present, seize and win any new opportunity.
9. To learn to dedicate yourself to continual learning and self-development.
10. To create for yourself a self-generating endless stream of opportunities.