BUILDING SELF CONFIDENCE
TIME REQUIRED: Each section within this course module consists of a short video followed by multiple choice questions that can be completed in your own time, followed by more comprehensive Positive Action Activities. The module should take approximately 8 hours to complete.
COURSE 2: Building self-confidence for mental strength, a positive mindset and resilience
8 hours (PHSE) online training
We learn the importance of being healthy to maintain our ability to think clearly, to interpret difficult situations positively and to stay focused. Also, to prepare for every possible situation, anticipate and plan, act and prevent so we can deal with all scenarios.
INCLUDED IN THIS MODULE
LEARNING OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES FROM THIS MODULE
1. To adopt the right attitude towards diet and exercise to give you energy.
2. To empower you to build your inner strength and develop your self-belief.
3. To be emotionally stable, to think clearly and to make better decisions.
4. To assist you to best progress to ultimately fulfil your true potential in life.
5. To adopt the positive mind-set that each new day could be truly special.
6. To include daily targets and assessment in your routine to assist progress.
7. To bounce off others for advice and utilise your role models to inspire you.
8. To learn how your hard work today can sow valuable seed for your future.
9. To embrace mistakes and failure as opportunity to gain new knowledge.
10. To learn how capable, you really are and how successful you can become.